- Semantic metadata for video and other multimedia?
- Will a new platform away from the browser have huge success? (ala Joost)
- How can video games benefit from what we're doing with the Semantic Web?
- Is Wikipedia the best playground for natural language processors to test their ability?
- Does the World Wide Web as we know it need to be replaced?
- Is HTTP inadequate for the future of the Web where streaming and maintaining state are becoming increasingly important?
- Are we entering another brutal browser war? Maybe this one will be different because we know the importance of compatability
- Will RDF or RDF/a be adopted by mainstream Web developers to markup semantic metadata?
- ...Or will something come along that's better suited and easier for beginners to pick-up
- Are we making any progress as-is towards our goal, or do we need to look for a different approach?
- Is the best course bottom-up (building the Semantic Web from the ground up by using semantic markup, microformats, RDF, etc) or is it top-down (using natural language processors to read the Web and make sense of it for us).
- With the freedom to create any RDF vocabulary or any ontology for that matter, will the real power be in mapping my meaning to your meaning?
About the author
Trackback URL for this entry:
Spam protection by Akismet
Post a comment