Here's a list of interesting links for your Saturday morning! I've included the chain of blog posts about recommended Semantic Web books, a post by Mike Bergman about how much he doesn't like the term "Web 3.0," and a few other interesting sites. Enjoy!
- Now Queryable and open linked data: U.S. Census/Congress datasets: 1 billion triples
- Semantic Web Books
- Semantic Web book recommendations?
- Semantic Web book recommendations
- Adaptive Blue and the Semantic Web
- SmugMug supporting FOAF and other open standards
- Please, Squash that Web 3.0 Cockroach
- Workshop on Semantic Scientific Knowledge Integration
- Open Data - license it or lose it
About the author
Trackback URL for this entry:
Spam protection by Akismet
Post a comment